Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: https://dspace.ctu.edu.vn/jspui/handle/123456789/42326
Full metadata record
DC FieldValueLanguage
dc.contributor.authorPhạm, Đăng Nhật Thái-
dc.date.accessioned2021-01-13T01:00:57Z-
dc.date.available2021-01-13T01:00:57Z-
dc.date.issued2020-
dc.identifier.issn1859-0985-
dc.identifier.urihttps://dspace.ctu.edu.vn/jspui/handle/123456789/42326-
dc.description.abstractIn the 19th century, under the Nguyễn Dynasty, the process of restoration and construction of đình làng (village communal house) happened more strongly than ever before in Vietnam generally and in Huế in particular, especially since communal houses are traditional architectural constructions that are handed down, preserved, and restored over periods and generations. Moreover, the territorial expansion including reclamation of new land of Thuận Hóa - Phú Xuân (1558-1801), establishment of new villages, and the building of the Citadel of Huế by King Gia Long (1802), led to changes occur in original locations, the scale of projects, the architecture of the constructions such as military bases, palaces, houses, đình làng, and Buddhist pagodas, in the villages of the region.vi_VN
dc.language.isoenvi_VN
dc.relation.ispartofseriesVietnamese Studies;Số 02 .- Tr.27-42-
dc.subjectProcessvi_VN
dc.subjectConservationvi_VN
dc.subjectConstructionvi_VN
dc.subjectVillagevi_VN
dc.subjectCommunal Housesvi_VN
dc.subjectCapital Huếvi_VN
dc.subjectHuêvi_VN
dc.subjectThe 19th Centuryvi_VN
dc.titleThe Process of conservation and construction of village communal houses in the imperial capital of Huế in the 19th Centuryvi_VN
dc.typeArticlevi_VN
Appears in Collections:Vietnamese studies

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
_file_
  Restricted Access
2.8 MBAdobe PDF
Your IP: 54.234.191.202


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.